Eventus Whole Health
Cindy Hasenzahl Susienka is a dynamic and forward thinking leader who has consistently demonstrated year over year excellence by providing results with integrity, keeping her passion for patients’ best interest front and center in all decision making.
Spending much of her career in the long-term care industry, Ms. Susienka has held a variety of executive roles including Chief Operating Officer for Golden Living, a $3 billion organization, President and CEO for Golden Innovations, EVP and COO for Aegis Therapies (a leading rehabilitation company) and AseraCare (a leading hospice and home care organizations). Prior to joining Golden Living, Ms. Susienka oversaw operations of contracted therapy services to SNF and sub-acute facilities across the central and western United States while serving as Regional VP for NovaCare, Inc. She supports her reputation for achievement by constantly reaching project goals through mentoring and consulting.
In addition to her work in the long-term care industry, Ms. Susienka has had the pleasure of serving as President and Board Member of the National Association for Support of Long-Term Care as well as Vice-Chair and Board Member of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization’s Hospice Action Network.
With both her Master’s and Bachelor’s degree’s in Communicative disorders from Marquette University, Ms. Susienka followed her passion for supporting the speech disorder community and founded FlorenceCares, Inc. She has worked extensively to secure funding for graduate-level scholarships for speech pathology and it’s use within geriatric rehabilitation. She has also presented several seminars at the American Speech and Hearing Association annual convention.
Dr. Rucci is a nationally recognized Geriatric Psychiatrists who specializes in the study, prevention, and treatment of mental disorders in the geriatric population. Dr. Rucci has worked in community mental health, hospital-based psychiatry and psychiatric emergency services. In 2010 she found her passion to teach and advance the future of psychiatric services and has established and leads an expansive team of highly trained specialist providers. She is particularly proud of her ability to help more patients with a team approach than she could ever reach on her own. Dr. Rucci and her team are also dedicated to producing measurable outcomes only achieved through the implementation of a truly integrated patient care system.
Dr. Rucci earned her undergraduate degree from the College of New Jersey and then went on to study medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School where she earned her MD. Her internship and residency were completed at the University of Colorado where she focused on geriatric interests and served as chief resident. As part of her dedication to educating and training new care providers, Dr. Rucci is Associate Clinical Faculty for Garner–Webb University.
Dr. Sampson has conducted both research and clinical work at the VA and Duke University Medical Center. During this time he developed interests in anxiety, trauma, sleep, relationship distress and geriatrics. Over the next 15 years, Dr. Sampson’s career included establishing a private practice and later becoming a partner at Behavioral Health Solutions, PA. He also maintained a relationship with the Department of Psychology at UNC and regularly taught undergraduate psychology courses. Since November 2012 Dr. Sampson has been exclusively focused on providing psychotherapy to the long-term care community. Dr. Sampson has utilized his expertise and teaching ability to develop and lead a team of highly trained LCSW’s and support people.
Dr. Sampson earned his undergraduate degree from Hendrix College in Conway, AR and his Masters and PhD in Clinical Psychology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Dr. Patel’s career began in a traditional internal medicine practice and was comprised of office hours, hospital rounding and venturing into skilled nursing facilities. Within 2 years he realized that his passion was for post-acute and long-term care. He then went on to build a practice with a focus on skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. During this time Dr. Patel also became medical director at various facilities and found that with the right mindset and approach to care, patients could thrive.
As a result of his many years of experience as a Medical Director at various skilled nursing facilities, Dr. Patel has developed a unique understanding and expertise required to achieve superior outcomes. He leverages the power of a truly integrated approach to patient care and engages with facilities to improve quality metrics. In addition to providing medical directorship, Dr. Patel has built and leads a team of highly skilled primary care providers.
Dr. Patel earned his undergraduate in Biochemistry from Ohio State University. He pursued his medical degree abroad by attending the Medical Academy of Lublin in Poland followed by clinical Rotations at various hospitals in the US, including those affiliated with the University of Chicago and MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland Ohio, culminating in earning his MD from the Medical Academy of Lublin. Dr. Patel is particularly proud of the fact that his international experience afforded him many advantages, the most valuable of which was the ability to arrive at an accurate diagnosis through a basic history and physical exam of a patient
Dr. McDonald is a board certified family practitioner who has practiced inpatient, outpatient and long-term care medicine for more than 15 years. He has also served in administrative and leadership roles throughout his medical career and has a passion for utilizing technology to improve the quality of care in long-term care facilities. Though his work Dr. McDonald has positively impacted the outcomes of many long-term care patients and residents. In addition, Dr. McDonald leads a team of expertly trained primary care providers.
Dr. McDonald earned his undergraduate degree in physiology from Michigan State University as well as his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine from Michigan State University. Dr. McDonald also has a degree in Medical Informatics from Northwestern University. He completed his internship at Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital and his residency in Family Medicine at Detroit Medical Center.
Bio Coming Soon
Tom Wirostek has more than twenty years of leadership experience in the national and international healthcare industry. Mr. Wirostek was most recently the SVP and General Manager for the DebMed division of SC Johnson & Son. In his role, Mr. Wirostek and his team worked with numerous Acute Care hospitals in the United States, Canada, Europe and the Middle East to reduce Hospital Acquired Infections (HAI’s) by implementing a system of Electronic Hand Hygiene Compliance Monitoring and healthcare staff preferred hand hygiene products. Through his work, measurable positive outcomes were achieved and multiple scientific posters and peer-reviewed studies were produced. Prior to his role with DebMed, Mr. Wirostek held Senior Leadership roles in sales, marketing and general management in a number of new divisions of large multi-billion dollar organizations and smaller companies that aspired to grow sales and profits fast.
As a result of his engagement with hospital administration and healthcare professionals, Mr. Wirostek developed a passion for improving patient care and patient outcomes in all facets of the healthcare industry and most notably long-term care. He is committed to applying his strategic development experience and leadership to quickly increase the number of long-term care facilities that are able to benefit from truly integrated multidisciplinary physician care.
Mr. Wirostek earned his undergraduate degree from Michigan State University in Business Administration and his MBA from Xavier University. He has conducted numerous training programs with healthcare teams and completed many presentations on the subject of accurate measurement and engaging data sharing as a means to achieve improvement.
Dr. King founded the company in December 2014 to address the healthcare needs of the underserved community of long-term care patients and residents. Since the founding, Dr. King has led the company to become a market leader in providing multidisciplinary physician services to the long-term care community by delivering the only system of truly integrated care.
Since his Graduation from the UNC MAHEC Residency Program in 1999, Dr. King has balanced his professional career between family medicine and business. From 1999 to 2007 Dr. King was Founder, President and CEO of Laurel Park Medical Center, where his passion for wellness, prevention and love of a multidisciplinary approach to patient care was fully expressed. During this time Dr. King also played an integral role in the development, acquisition and sales of the Laurel Park Medical Center, owned and operated by Park Ridge Hospital. Dr. King has also worked with three large Department of Defense Contractors as a Medical Consultant and from 2011 to 2013 he was acting CEO and Managing Partner of MPN, a medical group consisting of nine physicians and several PHD’s.
Dr. King received his undergraduate degree in accounting and then completed his pre-med studies at George Mason University. He earned his Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine, with a speciality in Family Practice, from KCOM.
Mr. Mathew Thompson is a Principal at Enhanced Healthcare Partners. He focuses on sourcing, evaluating, executing and managing niche investments in the healthcare market with experience in pharma, technology, pharmacy and reimbursed services. Prior to Enhanced, Mr. Thompson served as a Director at Riverside Partners, a private equity firm with a focus on healthcare and technology. Before joining Riverside Partners, Mr. Thompson worked at CVS Caremark in the corporate development and strategy role, helping lead work in a wide range of sectors including pharmacy, senior living, disease management, HCIT, wellness, and medical clinics. He was also a consultant at Monitor Group where he managed growth-oriented and M&A projects in a variety of sectors. He holds a Bachelor of Science from Georgetown University.
In addition, Mr. Thompson serves on the boards of Aphena Pharma Solutions, Glenridge Healthcare Solutions, Management Health Solutions, SCA Pharmaceuticals and West Dermatology.
Jean Rush is an enterprising CEO and Director with extensive experience and expertise in government, commercial and international healthcare. She has successfully transformed corporate visions into lucrative and workable solutions by designing and delivering high impact strategic plans for several companies within multi-billion dollar corporations. She was most recently the Executive Vice President of Government Markets at Highmark where she had P&L responsibility for Highmark’s $7B highly regulated businesses including Medicare, Medicaid, Individual and Small Group Markets.
Prior to joining Highmark, Ms. Rush was Senior Vice President of Complex Care for Centene Corporation with responsibility for the Long Term Care and Medicare/Duals business across all Centene markets. Prior to this position, Ms. Rush served as Senior Vice President of Health Plan Operations for Centene where she had P&L responsibility for six Medicaid and Medicare health plans across the country. Ms. Rush has served as the CEO and Plan President of Kentucky Spirit (a start-up health plan), and as the President of CIGNA Government Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of CIGNA, where her company won several large government procurements, launched a joint venture with BCBS of Tennessee, and was awarded the prestigious Excellence (Baldrige) award for the state of Tennessee.
Ms. Rush earned her BA from Boston College and her MBA from the University of Connecticut. She currently serves on the Boards of Directors for Addus, Women Business Leaders in the US Healthcare Industry (WBL) and the Advisory Board for Aarete. Previously she served on a number of corporate boards including CIGNA Government Services, Capstone Government Solutions, Peach State Health Plan, Bridgeway Health Plan, Buckeye Community Plan, Gateway Health Solutions, Highmark Delaware and West Virginia Family Health. She has also served on many non-profit boards.
Since September of 2016, Mr. Snow has been the President of Overton Advisory Group providing strategic and operational services to early-stage healthcare companies and diligence support to private equity firms.
Prior to this, Mr. Snow was President and CEO of TeamHealth, a $5 billion publicly traded company and one of the largest providers of outsourced physician staffing solutions in emergency medicine, hospital medicine, anaesthesia, urgent care and pediatric staffing for hospitals in the United States. During his tenure with TeamHealth, Mr. Snow led nearly a 50% increase in revenue and profitability.
In addition to his role with TeamHealth, Mr. Snow has held numerous executive-level positions in healthcare including president of HCA, Inc.’s Gulf Coast Division, executive vice president and chief operating officer of HealthSouth Corporation, president and chief executive officer of Surgical Care Affiliates, president and chief executive officer of Wellmont Health System, and chief operating officer of Amedisys, Inc.
Mr. Snow received his undergraduate degree in accounting from the University of Alabama and MBA from Troy University. He was conferred and an honorary doctorate from the University of Alabama Business School in 2013 and continues to be active in support of the institution.
The son of Yugoslavian immigrants, Rick brings over twenty years of president and CEO level leadership experience operating within venture, private equity, public (IPO), and public service (cabinet level government) environments.
He has led businesses through a broad variety of complex challenges including market conversions to new clinical standards of care, turnaround to growth, merger, change in service delivery models, and shift from private company to public company status (IPO).
Rick began his career at Procter & Gamble and at McKinsey & Company, environments deeply ingrained with proud teams, proud cultures and fact-based decision making. From 1990 to 2002, he held various leadership roles at Becton Dickinson, ultimately serving as an executive officer of the corporation and president of its worldwide diagnostics sector. Following Becton Dickinson, Rick led LipoScience, Inc., a venture-backed, personalized diagnostic company, as the company’s CEO from turn-around stage, through the growth stage, to the successful initial public offering (IPO) in January 2013.
Recently, Rick led system-wide reform efforts through public service, as North Carolina’s Secretary of Health and Human Services. This was a cabinet-level position for a $20 billion agency with approximately 15,000 employees. The system-level change included Medicaid reform, mental health and substance use system redesign, construction of state-operated psychiatric hospitals, integrating data analytics into program operations, and new program initiatives targeted at improving the population health and work readiness of North Carolina’s 10 million citizens.
Rick earned a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from Purdue University and a Master of Business Administration from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
First a nurse and then a lawyer, Donna has extensive experience as Corporate Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer with a demonstrated passion and history for creating a Culture of Compliance in numerous hospital and healthcare organizations.
As evidenced by her long track record of success, Donna is truly expert at ensuring compliance with the Medicare and Medicaid regulations and protecting organizations from unnecessary risk. Donna has developed the skill to make complex matters seem simple through an approach that is based on the foundation of “doing the right thing”. Donna is also an experienced trial lawyer providing medical malpractice defense for healthcare providers.
Donna earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Miami and her Bachelor of Science in nursing from Florida International University. Certified in Health Care Compliance, Donna is also a certified healthcare coder, AV rated and is Recognized in the Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Women Lawyers.
With more than three decades of experience, and fifteen of those years spent in the long term care industry, Alan Campbell has provided financial leadership to some of the nation’s most influential health care companies. His extensive background in financial management, cost control and cash management has enabled him to make great organizations even stronger. Prior to joining Eventus WholeHealth Alan most recently served as Chief Financial Officer for Laser Spine Institute. Prior to Laser Spine, Alan held leadership roles at Physicians Choice Laboratory Services, CareOne, Capital Health Management Group, National Neuro, United Sleep Medicine and The Neurological Institute.
After earning his Bachelor of Science in accounting from Georgia Southern University, Alan merged his affinity for numbers with his desire to help and put them to work in the one industry he found most
meaningful – health care. He says the ability to do something that impacts people’s lives has always been a deeply rewarding experience to him.
With over a decade at leading financial and technology companies, Mike brings significant strategic and operational experience at accelerating the mission of an organization. Throughout his career, Mike has transformed information and data into actionable insights and operational plans. Mike is an inclusive leader who seeks differing opinions before decisively aligning an organization and driving disciplined execution.
As an executive at Sagent Lending Technologies and Clarivate Analytics, Mike led key strategic initiatives such as M&A transactions, organic growth investments, and operational process improvements. Mike was instrumental in managing the transaction that resulted in Clarivate becoming a publicly traded company on the NYSE. Prior to that, Mike spent a decade at financial firms where he analyzed economic and market data and advised clients on strategies to optimize capital allocation and M&A transactions.
Mike earned his M.B.A. from The Wharton School and his undergraduate degree from Georgetown University.
Dr. Grace E. Terrell, MD MMM is a national thought leader in health care innovation and delivery system reform, and a serial entrepreneur in population health outcomes driven through patient care model design, clinical and information integration, and value-based payment models. She is the former CEO of Cornerstone Health Care, one of the first medical groups to make the “move to value” by lowering the cost of care and improving its quality for the sickest, most vulnerable patients, the founding CEO of CHESS, a population health management company, and the former CEO of Envision Genomics, , a precision medicine company focused on patients with rare and undiagnosed diseases. Dr. Terrell currently serves as vice chair of the U.S. DHHS’ Physician-Focused Payment Model Technical Advisory Committee (PTAC), is the chair of the AMGA board of directors, and is a founding member of the Oliver Wyman Health Innovation Center. Dr. Terrell earned her Doctor of Medicine degree from Duke University School of Medicine and a Master of Medical Management degree from John Q Heinz School of Public Policy and Management Carnegie Melon University.
Patient Rights and Grievance Policies
When you receive services provided by Eventus WholeHealth, PLLC, you have certain rights. This notice will tell you about your rights and it will tell you what to do if you have questions or problems about your rights.
• You have a right to dignity, privacy, human care, and freedom from physical punishment, abuse, neglect, and exploitation.
• You have a right to live as normally as possible while receiving care and treatment by Eventus WholeHealth clinicians.
• Per North Carolina law (G.S. 122C-51 Declaration of policy of clients’ rights), you have a right to treatment, including rehabilitation, regardless of age or degree of MH/IDD.SA disability.
• You have a right to receive care, services, and treatment based on a plan written especially for you to help you regain or increase your capabilities. You may request a copy of your plan from your therapist.
• Before you agree to your plan, you will be informed of the benefits or risk involved in the services you will receive.
• You have the right to make an Advance Instruction for mental health treatment. Ask your mental health provider for instructions and form
• While you are receiving services, you have a right to be free from unnecessary or excessive medication of any kind. You have a right not to have medication used as a punishment, for discipline, or for the convenience of staff.
• You cannot be treated with electroshock therapy, experimental drugs or procedures, or be given surgery – unless it is emergency surgery without your written permission. Eventus WholeHealth clinicians do not use electroshock therapy, experimental drugs or procedures, or perform surgery.
• Per North Carolina law (10A NCAC 27D .0303 (c) and G.S. 122C-57), if you have asked to receive services you always have a right to agree to or refuse any specific treatment—the ONLY time you can be treated without your consent is: l. in an emergency 2. if your treatment has been ordered by the court, when more than one professional agrees that you need specific treatment in order to improve or prevent harm; or 3. if you are under 18 years old, your parents can give
permission even if you object.
• Physical restraints or seclusion may not be used unless it is necessary to prevent danger. Eventus WholeHealth clinicians do not order or use restraints or seclusion.
• The fact that you are receiving services, or any other information about your care is confidential. You have a right to see the information in your own record unless more than one professional determines that it would be harmful to you to have it. Contact your therapist if you would like to review your record.
• In general, under state and federal laws (see 45 CFR 164.512 of HIPAA and G.S. 122C-52 through G.S. 122C-56), no one can share information with another about the services you receive without your permission. The same laws, however, allow us to share information with others without your permission under the following conditions: 1. your next of kin may be informed that you are a client, if it is in your best interest; and if you are under 18, your parents may be informed about your care when it is in your best interest and not considered to be harmful; 2. with your permission, your next of kin, or a family member with a legitimate role in your service or another person who you name may be given other information about your care; 3. with any other person if you give us specific permission 4. if we are ordered by a court to release your record 5. if our attorney needs to see your file because of a lawsuit, a commitment proceeding, or guardianship proceeding; 6. to adhere to mandatory reporting laws for child or adult
abuse/neglect or communicable disease; 7. you are a committed client and we need to share information about you in order to manage your care; 8. if there is an emergency, with another professional who is treating you; 9. with a physician or other professional who referred you to Eventus WholeHealth; or 10. if we believe that you are a danger to yourself or to others we may share information with appropriate persons. The fact that you are receiving services does not take away from you your basic civil rights. ONLY if you have been declared incompetent by a court can these rights be limited.
• Unless you have been declared incompetent by a court, you have the right to buy or sell property, to sign a contract, to register and vote, to sue others who have wronged you, and to marry or get a divorce.
Questions? If there is any information in the information sheet that you do not understand, please ask for help. You may ask the following:
• The person responsible for your care, such as your Eventus WholeHealth therapist, your Eventus WholeHealth doctor, Nurse Practitioner, or Physician Assistant; or
• The Facility Social Worker:
If you think that you have been denied your rights, you may want to Contact Eventus WholeHealth’s Director of Clinical Services and Compliance 1-888-849-7379. If, at any time, or for any reason, you feel you cannot get the information or help you need from people at Eventus WholeHealth, REMEMBER, you can get help about your rights from:
NC’s Protection and Advocacy Agency, Disability Rights in NC 1-877-235-4210
Cardinal Innovations Anonymous Concern Line 1-888-213-9687
*** Last Revised 11/14/2018
Notice of Privacy Practices
THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW PSYCHOLOGICAL AND MEDICAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU MAY BE USED AND DISCLOSED AND HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION. PLEASE REVIEW IT CAREFULLY.
I. Uses and Disclosures for Treatment, Payment, and Health Care Operations
Eventus WholeHealth, PLLC, and its representatives and its affiliated entities and partners (herein referred to as “Eventus WholeHealth”) may use or disclose your protected health information (PHI) for treatment, payment, and healthcare operations purposes with your consent.
• “PHI ” refers to information in your health record that could identify you.
• “Treatment, Payment and Healthcare Operations”
• Treatment‘ is when Eventus WholeHealth provides, coordinates or manages your health care and other services related to your health care. Example: consultation with another health care provider, such as your family physician or another psychologist.
• Payment is when Eventus WholeHealth obtains reimbursement for your healthcare. Examples: disclosure of PHI to your health insurer to obtain reimbursement for your health care or to determine eligibility or coverage.
• Healthcare Operations are activities that relate to the performance and operation of Eventus WholeHealth’s practice. Examples: quality assessment and improvement activities, business-related matters such as audits and administrative services, and case management and care coordination.
• “Use” applies only to activities within my practice group such as billing, medical records management,
and care coordination.
• “Disclosure” applies to activities outside of my practice group, such as releasing or providing access to information about you to other parties.
II. Uses and Disclosures Requiring Authorization
Eventus WholeHealth may use or disclose PHI for purposes outside of treatment, payment, and healthcare operations when your written, specific authorization is obtained. “Psychotherapy notes ” are those notes involving conversations during counseling sessions that are designated by the psychologist to be kept separate from other PHI. These notes are given a greater degree of protection than PHI and will require specific, written authorization for their release.
You may revoke all such authorizations (of PHI or psychotherapy notes) at any time, provided each revocation is in writing. You may not revoke an authorization to the extent that (1) Eventus WholeHealth has taken action in reliance on the authorization, or (2) if the authorization was obtained as a condition of obtaining insurance coverage, and the law provides the insurer the right to contest the claim under the policy.
III. Uses and Disclosures with Neither Consent nor Authorization
Eventus WholeHealth may use or disclose PHI without your consent or authorization in the following circumstances:
• Child Abuse: If you provide information that leads an Eventus WholeHealth representative to suspect child abuse, neglect, or death due to maltreatment, Eventus WholeHealth must report such information to the Department of Social Services (DSS) and release information from your records relevant to a child protective services investigation upon request by the DSS.
• Adult and Domestic Abuse: If the information you give an Eventus WholeHealth representative suggests reasonable cause to believe that a disabled adult is in need of protective services, Eventus WholeHealth must report this to the DSS and provide information from your records relevant to a protective services investigation if requested by the DSS.
• Health Oversight: The North Carolina Psychology and Medical Boards have the power, when necessary, to subpoena relevant records should an Eventus WholeHealth clinician be the focus of an inquiry.
• Judicial or Administrative Proceedings: If you are involved in a court proceeding, and a request is made for information about the professional services that Eventus WholeHealth has provided you and/or the records thereof, such information is privileged under state law, and Eventus WholeHealth must not release this information without your written authorization, or a court order. This privilege does not apply when you are being evaluated for a third party or where the evaluation is court-ordered.
You will be informed in advance if this is the case:
• Serious Threat to Health or Safety: Eventus WholeHealth may disclose your confidential information to protect you or others from a serious threat of harm by you.
• Worker’s Compensation: If you file a workers’ compensation claim, Eventus WholeHealth is required by law to provide your mental health information relevant to the claim to your employer and the North Carolina Industrial Commission.
IV. Patients Rights and Eventus WholeHealth’s Duties
• Right to Request Restrictions—You have the right to request restrictions on certain uses and disclosures of your PHI. Eventus WholeHealth is not required to agree to a restriction you request.
• Right to Receive Confidential Communications by Alternative Means and Alternative Locations—You have the right to request and receive confidential communications of PHI by alternative means and at alternative locations. Example: you may request that bills be sent to a location other than your home address.
• Right to Inspect and Copy—You have the right to inspect and/or obtain a copy of PHI in Eventus
WholeHealth’s mental health and billing for as long as the PHI is maintained in the record. Eventus
WholeHealth may deny your access to PHI under certain circumstances, but in some cases, you may
have this decision reviewed. On your request, Eventus WholeHealth will discuss with you the details
of the request and denial process.
• Right to Amend—You have the right to request an amendment of PHI for as long as the PHI is maintained in the record.
Eventus WholeHealth may deny your request. Upon your request, Eventus WholeHealth will discuss with you the details of the amendment process.
• Right to an Accounting—You have the right to receive an accounting of disclosures of PHI for which you have neither provided consent nor authorization (as described in Section III of this Notice).
• Right to a Paper Copy—You have the right to obtain a paper copy of the notice from me upon request, even if you have agreed to receive the notice electronically Eventus WholeHealth’s Duties:
• Eventus WholeHealth is required by law to maintain the privacy of PHI and to provide you with a notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to PHI.
• Eventus WholeHealth reserves the right to change the privacy policies and practices described in this notice. Unless Eventus WholeHealth notifies you of such changes, however, Eventus WholeHealth is required to abide by the terms currently in effect.
If you are concerned that Eventus WholeHealth has violated your privacy rights, or you disagree with a decision Eventus WholeHealth has made about access to your records, you may contact the Eventus WholeHealth Privacy Officer at (888) 849-7379 or via email at PrivacyOfficer@EventusWH.com.
You may also send a written complaint to the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Eventus WholeHealth can provide you with the appropriate address upon request.
VI. Effective Date
*** Effective from November 14, 2018.
Last updated December 01, 2018
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, noncommercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
3. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
4. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
5. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with securityrelated features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
6. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
7. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
8. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
9. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
10. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
11. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
12. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
13. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
14. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
15. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
16. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
18. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
20. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
21. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
22. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
23. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
24. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are nonconfidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgement or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRDPARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN ASIS AND ASAVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE LESSER OF THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US OR $50.00 USD. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of nonelectronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at (800) 9525210 or (916) 4451254.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Eventus WholeHealth, PLLC.
101 Cabarrus Avenue East, Suite 200
Concord, NC 28025
Privacy Officer (888) 849-7379