We provide comprehensive medical services in senior living communities, skilled nursing facilities, and in home environments. Our clinicians have expertise in geriatric medicine and deliver the best medical care to residents in over 1200 senior communities across our service area and are adding more each day.
Our approach is always proactive, patient centered and prevention oriented – designed to keep seniors comfortable and healthy as possible. This reduces unnecessary ER visits, hospitalizations, and 30-day readmissions. Patients we treat are often the most complex cases with high needs and daily health risks. We respond promptly to all medical requests with empathy and timeliness.
Traditional Medical Services Include:
- Comprehensive physical examinations
- Annual wellness visits
- Extensive geriatric assessments
- Medication and prescription management
- Diagnostic tests (i.e., EKGs, X-Rays, Ultrasounds)
- Blood work and lab testing
- Chronic disease evaluation and management
- Diabetic screening
- Wound care
- Comprehensive care coordination
- Medical device and equipment delivery
Residents and their families are attracted to the reality of easy access to exceptional medical care. With Eventus clinical services onsite, residents and their caregivers can be assured they will receive the care they need when and where they need it most.
Onsite Medical Care Model:
- Is proactive – fully focused on keeping patients healthy and at home
- Reduces the risks that come with transportation to and from appointments
- Eliminates exposure to other sick patients in conventional waiting rooms
- Strengthens the connection that patients and families are able to make with their physician. We do not have appointment time limits and we see patients often providing great detail on each visit. Clinicians and the EVENTUS support staff are also available, 24/7, by phone and email for more in-depth conversations.
- Allows caregivers and families to spend more quality time with their loved ones, by eliminating issues of coordination, travel, and stress.
Our innovative healthcare delivery system was designed to help underserved populations get access to the care they need when they need it, give geriatric patients greater opportunities to live healthier lives, and help our ALF, ILF and CCRC partners thrive. Partnering with Eventus drives better outcomes for residents of senior living communities, improving resident health and increasing resident satisfaction.
Onsite medical care:
- Attracts residents and caregivers by providing the ultimate benefit of comprehensive, coordinated, geriatric medical care on site.
- Optimizes Occupancy – we deliver care that is proactive, and preventive fully focused on keeping patients healthy and at home in their residence.
- Reduces attrition by reducing or eliminating the revolving door of hospitalizations and readmissions.
- Reduces the health risks, liability, and costs that come with transportation of residents to and from appointments.
- Gives your facility staff access to clinicians who are easy to reach and have firsthand knowledge and experience with your residents and your facility.
Eventus can help to reduce operating costs in several ways. These include reduction in the high cost of patient transportation to and from appointments, increased staff productivity by offering you a single point of contact for facilitation of appointments, orders for medication, testing, home care and supplies.
Our partnership allows you to maximize efficiency in daily scheduling and planning because Eventus is there to offering multiple patient visits in a single day.
By keeping patients healthier and at home, we also help you reduce attrition, keeping your occupancy rates at optimal levels.
Eventus proudly boasts an unrivaled customer support team, based out of our offices in Chapel Hill, NC. Our Clinical Support Staff is comprised of medical and industry professionals who work directly with each of our physicians to update medical orders in real time and respond quickly and efficiently to patient and facility needs.
The support team is available to patients, caregivers and facility staff from 7:30 am to 6:30 p.m., Monday-Saturday and Eventus clinicians are on call for evening and weekend hours not listed above. With real-time access to our state-of-the-art Electronic Health Records, our support team will quickly get to know you, your residents and their care plans.
Facility staff may always reach out directly to any member of their clinical support team.
The Eventus clinical team provides complete care coordination, working with patients, family members, and their insurance companies to coordinate with subspecialists, off-site testing, home care services, and any necessary medical device or equipment provider and subsequent deliveries.
We have partner relationships with the best ancillary service providers across the Carolinas and for any needs that cannot be addressed on site, your Eventus clinician and our support staff will help coordinate outside services for the patient and their families.
Our Community Relations team makes regular visits to all of our residential communities. We participate in events from ice cream socials to bingo. We regularly host family nights and information sessions to outline Eventus services or to provide insightful presentations on subjects such as Alzheimer’s, Pain Management and Caregiver Stress. We meet with facility staff and leadership often to learn more about each location’s specific needs and how we can better serve the facility population.
Our Community Relations team is never more than a phone call or email away. Please feel free to contact them at email@example.com
No. We see as many or as few (there is a facility minimum of 4 patients) of your residents as would like to sign on with our services. Our delivery of care works best when our clinician can visit on regularly scheduled days, seeing multiple (up to 15 patients) in one site visit per day. EVENTUS will work with your resident population and your staff to determine the timing and the best way to service your facility.